• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Collecting on Judgments in NYC

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

V

VictorNYC

What is the name of your state? NY

Hello everyone need some help in collecting on judgments. I have about 10 judgments that I have sitting around in a file cabinet. I don't want to get the Marshall involved because that is just another expense. I have some information of the people I have a judgement with like their business address and some copies of cancelled checks. How do I put a lein on their bank accounts and garnish their wages?

Any advice will be greatly appreciated.

JETX

Go to library. Get book on "How to Win" in court. Read last few chapters on how to collect.

V

VictorNYC

Thanks for your help. I will look up this book at the library.

JETX

Or, if you want, contact me by email (address below) and I will put you in contact with some competent Judgment Enforcement experts in your state (I am on several National boards and moderate a couple of them).

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">