• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

blackmail sex

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

B

bluegreenred

What is the name of your state? oklahoma
i have an aunt that has been blackmailing me for sex for a few years and i have finally decided to stop it and take action. waht kind of evidence would be useful in order to prove my case? because i dont not belive that a court would take a males word over a females on this subject. thank you for your time

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

My response:

I thought incest was normal in States such as Kentucky, Oklahoma, Tennessee, Virginia, and parts of Florida.

Gee, I guess I was wrong.

Anyway, tell her you want to videotape your next "session" with her as a keepsake.

IAAL

Jeter

*wiping my mouth with a towel* ...Blackmailing you for sex for a few YEARS?? You must have killed someone ( or liked it)....

excuse me while I finish vomiting

Jeter

M

macro9999

pretty dont matta....is she built like dolly parton? then whats your problem mannnn?

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

Top 10 Warning Signs You're Having "Blackmail Sex" - -

NUMBER 10: Ell McPherson still refuses you even if you DO have the "goods" on her.

NUMBER 9: It's better than "make up sex".

NUMBER 8: She "thinks" it's Blackmail, but you're really enjoying it!

NUMBER 7: Your partner really is a Black male.

NUMBER 6: You get a "thank you" card with a demand for $10,000.00, and a return envelope.

NUMBER 5: It's not like "high school" sex.

NUMBER 4: You forget to get a "permission slip" from your mother.

NUMBER 3: Even after the fear of the Blackmail has vanished, you still want to.

NUMBER 2: If it's Tuesday, this must be Kentucky!

AND the NUMBER ONE Warning Sign You're Having "Blackmail Sex" - -

Your sister, mother, aunt, niece, and grandmother are all waiting in line!

Last edited:
N

Nyx

"I thought incest was normal in States such as Kentucky, Oklahoma, Tennessee, Virginia, and parts of Florida.

Gee, I guess I was wrong. "

So kind of you to go out of your way to be understanding.
Stellar advice you gave there, son.

HomeGuru

bluegreenred said:
What is the name of your state? oklahoma
i have an aunt that has been blackmailing me for sex for a few years and i have finally decided to stop it and take action. waht kind of evidence would be useful in order to prove my case? because i dont not belive that a court would take a males word over a females on this subject. thank you for your time

**A: you have never mentioned the blackmail part of it. Did she make threats, are you getting free rent, is she making you pay for the sex????????

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

Nyx said:
"I thought incest was normal in States such as Kentucky, Oklahoma, Tennessee, Virginia, and parts of Florida.

Gee, I guess I was wrong. "

So kind of you to go out of your way to be understanding.
Stellar advice you gave there, son.

My response:

Is there something that you don't like?

Is anyone holding a gun to your head keeping you here?

If you're from New York, as your name implies, then nothing you have to say matters.

IAAL

ccarter

BLUE:

Anytime I think there could not possibly be REALLY stupid people in the world, someone like you appears, and proves me wrong.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">