• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

16 yr old gets Ticket for tobacco

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

P

Pretty24

What is the name of your state? indiana

My 16 yr old had witnessed a fight among two boys his friend and the nieghborhood trouble maker the police was called out to the trouble makers house 3 times the last time he told the police that my son was involved with the fight which was a lie, at that point my son was walking thru a yard to go to another boys house ad seen a cop shove his friend off of his bike he kept walking i take it the cop seen my son and new he had watched him do this to his friend and pulled up in front of the other friends house along with the trouble maker and some othe kids that everyne says are punks tat lie to start trouble even with 5 and 6 yrs old, so the cop only asked my son for i.d.not anyone else he questioned him about the fight and then handed him a ticket and my son asked what it was for and the cop said for throwing a cigarette down, my son then asked him to show him a cig butt, but he couldn't because there wasn't one except for an old one that his 18 yr old friend had thown out that morning, should the cop have brought my son home to me and explained what had happened? my son's 18 yr old friend told the cop that it was his and not my son's but the cop told him to in his house and keep his mouth shut, is it right for a cop to do this kind of stuff to teenage kids even when he did not see anything just my son watching him push a by ff of his bike. he said that the fine was $150 to $200 i can't afford that not to mention the court fee is the anything i can do? than you

C

CombatTN88

Sounds like this

Your story sounds like it has to do something with my son's friend's brother's wife's sister's husband's brother's friend's sister's daughter's husband's cousin's brother's friend's daughter's friend's brother's husband's sister, and etc...

Be specific in your story, so we all can understand.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">