• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

hospitals has two different prices

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

B

B E1

I went to the hospital for surgery know one at the hospital told me i had to perpaid$2600. and when i got my bill it was over 7600.00. the hospital told me to paid 2600. in 30 days.and no payment plan on $2600. if not i will have to paid$7600. the $2600. is a globe fee (discount). know one gives you a$5000. discount. the hospital has two different fees perpaid or not. so i am going to fight it. need help

L

Law_Dude

I am not sure what a "Globe" discount is. You might be talking about some kind of an insurance policy. I can only suggest you speak with an attorney near you. You should be able to find one at attorneypages.com

J

Johnny B. Goode

It is ordinary for hospitals to charge several different rates for the same services. Hospitals will contract with different health care organizations for reduced rates. Also, the rate they charge for workers' compensation services will also be reduced.

Hospitals don't like payment plans, but usually if you work on them a bit, they will agree to accept payments. Don't ignore them totally though. They usually have aggressive collection agencies that work with them. And you don't want to get caught up in that.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">