• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Force out Blues

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

A

Ajax

In my employment I am one of the highest payed employee, Ive recently discoverd that my hours are being cut, and given to lesser payed employees. there has been days that I was given off and discoverd that others where given the work. Ive seen others get forced out in this manner, Employer will do something to anger employee so they will quit! and in result non of those employees received pay, or vac pay. I have complained to employment(not written) about safty and not having proper protection on the job. the reality of it is that I will lose my job with out my last pays, due to an excuse of somekind. and they will hire someone to do my work for peanuts! this is the whole motivation of there theory. (Q) due I have any rights , Is this Discrimanation/harrasment, who dose a person talk to about such matters.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">