• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

two people have sex drunk

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

D

drew1234

California

If there are two people that have sex when they are both drunk, and were both willing to get drunk, and now the girl is trying to say the guy raped her is it rape considering the guy was drunk also... Thanks In Advance

DREW

C

CombatTN88

If the girl was drunk when she had sex, how could she remember facts?

Beth3

If the girl was under the legal age of consent in CA, then it was rape. If she was older than that and has filed a complaint with the police and the DA is considering charging the guy with sexual assault, then I suggest he see a criminal attorney.

There's a reason why getting drunk and then having casual sex is a bad idea. This is one of them.

C

CombatTN88

It is pity to see men being victims of false accusations

M

macro9999

Then file a claim of rape against her.....

Whats fair is fair, if you dont you will get screwed again......

If the police wont let you then file a civil action for sex discrimination...

If a woman can accuse you of rape... well you can accuse the woman of it as well.

Bravo8

Beth3 said:
There's a reason why getting drunk and then having casual sex is a bad idea. This is one of them.
Well hell......there goes my Friday night. Damn it.

Oh yeah.............don't tell my wife. :D ;)

racer72

CombatTN88 said:
It is pity to see men being victims of false accusations
Being as none of us were there, your comment it totally sexist and has no place in this forum. Does this give everyone the right to go into a bar and have there way with any female that has had too much to drink? I think not. Being drunk does not give anyone the right to break the law. And one cannot tie the willingness to get drunk with the willingness to have sex. The woman in this case has every right to claim rape.

Earth to macro, earth to macro, you out there???? Your comments sure are.

C

CombatTN88

racer72 said:

Being as none of us were there, your comment it totally sexist and has no place in this forum. Does this give everyone the right to go into a bar and have there way with any female that has had too much to drink? I think not. Being drunk does not give anyone the right to break the law. And one cannot tie the willingness to get drunk with the willingness to have sex. The woman in this case has every right to claim rape.

Earth to macro, earth to macro, you out there???? Your comments sure are.
Racer,
I'm not trying to be sexist, but am trying to point this out that many men were falsely accused by something that they didn't. If that woman was truly raped, of course, she has a right to claim. I was talking about what if she made it up to get that guy in the trouble.

D

drew1234

Well you see the guy happens to be me, and personaly i did not want to have sex with this girl as i was a virgin before this and she gets around you could say... WE are both 16....
And i think only a girl can claim rape by a guy or a guy by a guy, I dont think a male can say a girl has raped them...
Well, if any of you have heard of a case like this let me know. I do have an attorney but he is out of town right now.
Can i get more help please...
If you think im screwd then just say "your screwd"
Thanks

DREW

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">