• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

3rd degree burglery

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

G

goober4u

What is the name of your state? MN
Hello, 3 former friends of mine stole about 24,000 and a computer from a local business
that the 1 kids cousin works for. the other 2 were brothers. when they got the money they
bought another computer, a used truck, the other 1 kid bought a used car. 6 months later
they were turned in, the police searched the brothers house and found the stolen
computer. and the other 1 kid confessed, and named ME as being a part of this. The only
evidence the police have of me is him saying I was there, and I was present during a
discussion between the guy who works there and someone else talking about the lack of
security at the business. there is no physical evidence, no large sum of money in my bank
account, no large purchases. I have no record, but all of them do. they all are being
charged with 1 or 2 counts of grand theft auto. and theft from a cub food's store. I am
going to a jury trial, and I am very worried. please tell me how worried I should be, or
what might happen. thanks

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">