• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Advise Urgently Needed Re Stalker

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

C

cantona

state: montana
i would appreciate any advice you can give me. i have a friend that has an ex girlfriend that has been harassing him since their break up. she has already beaten up another girl he was dating after the break-up and now she has broken into his house and put pin prick holes in all of his condoms. he didn't detect this and has since used the condoms with someone else. now their is a chance of pregnancy due to her vicious actions and also the possibility of HIV infection.
what charges could be brought against her?
how would one proceed?
any help would be most appreciated.
thank you, cantona

~ PLEASE COULD SOMEONE REPLY, THIS IS URGENT!!!

Last edited:

What's he waiting for...

...she sounds insane. "she has already beaten up another girl he was dating", sounds lime assult and battery to me. "she has broken into his house", sounds like breaking and entering> Has he contacted the police? If not he should do so immediately.

This has nothing to do with stalking, she's committed criminal acts and should be held accountable.

charlie

C

cantona

thank you charlie, you are right, however i feel this guy is reluctant to do anything legal as i believe he may have a warrant out for him in another state, she knows this and has threatened to call the police on him. i ended the relationship as i do not want to associate with these types of people. i wonder what i personally can do, please could you address the issue of her poking pin holes in the condoms, this has left me concerned about pregnancy and HIV, can i do anything legally to her. the man concerned has said he would give me her details if i wanted to pursue this course of action.

DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY ADVICE, I AM VERY WORRIED ABOUT THIS!!!

thank you,

cantona.

Last edited:
C

cantona

I CAN SEE PEOPLE ARE READING MY POST ~ COULD SOMEONE PLEASE REPLY, I AM VERY WORRIED ABOUT THE POSITION I AM IN!!!!
THANKS.

Sounds to me like...

..you've made a poor choice in sexual partners. Should you contract a STD, or become pregnant you may have recourse in civil court, but it's a stretch to see how a crime has been committed for which 'you' can convience the prosecutor to bring charges. Go to planned parentehood now, have an abortion if that's your choice. I think they will also deal with the STD possibility.

Move on and good luck. We all make poor choices, I certainly have, so what I advise is not without a personal history to make it real.

charlie

Beth3

The girl that the ex-girlfriend beat up certainly could press criminal charges if she wishes. Nobody else can do so (except her parents or legal guardian if she is under 18.)

As long as your friend has a warrant out against him in another state, any interaction with the police or court system is going to uncover that and he'll have to deal with the consequences.

If you do get HIV or an STD from this man, then you really will need to see an attorney to determine whether you have a cause of action against him or the psycho ex-girlfriend. I urge you to go see your doctor, Planned Parenthood, or a women's health clinic and get tested in order to put your mind at ease. If you are pregnant, then you have some other decisions to make.

You were smart to break off with this guy. He is BAD NEWS and so apparently are his friends. Good luck.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">