• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Letter from

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

JETX

Darn, someone has finally come up with the ability to send 'disappearing pixels' over the internet!!
I tried rubbing lemon juice on my flat-panel in trying to get the text to show up... and just ruined my display!!

V

Vicinep

Sorry, for such a short letter (slip of the hand), my question is if someone buys something from the internet that deals with stealing satelite signal how can the prove my reasonable doubt that he is stealing from dtv, just because he bought a ciruit board.

JETX

Since we have no idea what specifically you are talking about, or in what context, we can only offer the following general comment:
They don't have to prove it... they just have to make YOU think that they can so that you will stop

V

Vicinep

Texas- Sorry, a buddy of mine bought an unlooper (its used to get dtv buy hooking it up to the receiver of the dtv to get the pay per view channels, ( you need a tech to hook it up) except he did';nt know how to hook it up, so now dtv lawyer sent him a letter that they will prosecute

JETX

This letter from Scott Wilsdon (DTV attorney in Washington) has been discussed on the forum previously. I suggest you do a search of the archives to see our responses.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">