• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

boss stealing

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

sdwalter

What is the name of your state? Illinois

I recently caught my boss going through my purse and backpack. When she heard me come into my office she said she was looking through the company checkbook for something. I chose not to say anything to her about going through my bag because it caught me off guard.

However, I have had 3 bottles of prescription drugs taken. I reported it to our building security because I thought it was one of our cleaning people (we have caught them stealing before). Anyway, I have had other employees tell me my boss goes through my office all the time so I am beginning to think it was her.

I was into work Saturday and she was also there. When I got home I noticed my prepscription was missing. There was no one else there.

What can I do? And is there any chance I can get fired out of this since she is my boss?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">