• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

ijury on the work site

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

V

vegasdeb51

What is the name of your state? wisconsin
had my index finger on right hand cut off by machine i was working on, saved my thumb and finger next to index by using parts of index finger they amputated i still need more surgery. keep getting infections. they say all i am intitlted to is one year of workmans comp. what do you think?

Beth3

You are certainly entitled to Worker's Comp. I just don't know why it's being suggested by "they" (whoever they are) that one year is some sort of magic number and for what purpose.

You will certainly be entitled to a permanent partial disability settlement when you have reached end of healing. You appear to have a "scheduled injury" so there won't be too much to debate when it comes time to sort that out.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">