• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

post-interview questions

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

I

ianbubba22

What is the name of your state? california.

What questions can a prospective employee ask an interviewer after they have received notice that the company has filled the position? Can I ask which areas during the interview process I could use improvement on?

Beth3

You can ask anything you want; the employer has no obligation to respond though. Most won't because (a) it's not their role to give you career development advice, and (b) they don't want to get into a debate with you about whether they should have offered you the job rather than another candidate.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

Top 10 thing that should never happen in your job interview - -

NUMBER 10: Never use the interview to plug your phone-sex line.

NUMBER 9: Never show up for interview in Catwoman costume.

NUMBER 8: In interview, never say the person you admire most is IAAL.

NUMBER 7: If your interviewer's name is Mr. Koppel, stop calling him "Mr. Snapple."

NUMBER 6: Halfway through, you get pissed off and kill the guy interviewing you.

NUMBER 5: Do not compliment your interviewer because of the way she sits behind her desk pantsless.

NUMBER 4: Stop ending your interviews with the question, "Does anyone know who shot J.R.?"

NUMBER 3: During a job interview, never take off your shirt and say, "See? No tentacles."

NUMBER 2: Never insist that your interviewer call you by your nickname: "Glue-Sniffin' Eddie."

AND, THE NUMBER ONE thing that should never happen in your job interview - -

Never say things like, "I think I need more money than you so I can buy myself a sweet Camaro."

IAAL

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">