• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Neighbor harassment

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

L

lvarona

What is the name of your state? Texas

I have neighbors that have been continuely harassing my family.
They have called CPS numerous times trying to get my child taken away from me. They have lied to the point that CPS says they will now ignore any further complaints from them. They have tried to run over my daughter while she was jogging. They have driven across my front lawn even after the police has told them to keep off my property. My children are scared as well as I. They have done a number of other things as well and I have kept a journal.
We are truly scared of what they will do next.
Is it harassment? Can I get a restraining order? Please help me.

Beth3

You can contact your local police or the office of the clerk of courts in your area to find out how to obtain a restraining order. You may also want to speak to an attorney and get some expert legal advice on the situation and determine whether you want to pursue a criminal complaint against them and possibly a civil action.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">