• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Statutory rape result preg

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

L

LadyDi2524

What is the name of your state? Illinois My daughter, 17 at the time had sex with a married man that is 32 years old. She told me she was with him three times. She ended up preg. This is only the second man she was with the first was 1 year ago. No question who father is. This happened early May she turned 18 mid June. What can be done?

C

CorySLOC

Consent Laws

(Q)What is the name of your state? Illinois My daughter, 17 at the time had sex with a married man that is 32 years old. She told me she was with him three times. She ended up preg. This is only the second man she was with the first was 1 year ago. No question who father is. This happened early May she turned 18 mid June. What can be done?

(A) Well you can't get him thrown in jail unless he had sexual relations with your daughter at 15. In the state of Illinois the legal consent age is 16 years old. Now if you can prove that this guy is the father you can go after him for child support. Thats the only recourse you have. You might also want to get your daughter some help because sleeping with 32 year old guys at 17 is not good. Hope this helps and good luck.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">