• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

stalking

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

N

nervous3456

What is the name of your state?indiana thank you i am liable. i have another question. the judge in my case took my gun and permit away as part of my jail release. the judge will not let me get a job or go to church. i am under house arrest which is costing my mother on top of my other legal fees $ 84.00 a wk. could i request another judge? my next court date is now Nov. 27, 2002. Thanks again.

Beth3

Option B would have been for the judge to put you in jail rather than under house arrest. Would you have preferred that? Unless you have specific and legitimate grounds to request another judge (such as he's a friend of the victim, in which case I presume he would have already recused himself), you don't go shopping judges. Not liking the terms imposed is not a valid reason that will be honored by the courts. Besides, how do you know a new judge won't revoke your house arrest and throw you in jail?

I suspec the solution to the financial difficulties your situation has imposed upon your mother is for you to pay her back when your situation is resolved.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">