• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Rape?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

A

ashey_152003

What is the name of your state? MISSOURI

hi, my name is ashley and i'm 14. I recently slept w/ a guy whom i thought was 19..which i know is wrong. Well I found out he is engaged and is 24!!!! I am afraid i might be pregnant, and wondered legally what I could do....and if i could get in trouble? thanks

stephenk

what do you want done? you won't get in trouble, its the other guy that can be facing statutory rape charges.

Have you talked to your parent/s about what happened? Are you sure you are pregnant?

A

ashey_152003

Re:

No i'm not sure i'm pregnant, i have talked to my mom about it, but i dont live w/ her, i live w/ my g-parents. I feel totally disgusted w/ myself.....and just really dont know wut to do. I dont know really what i want to do......but i am afraid what to do if i'm pregnant. I am just mad cuz he lied to me!!! X( normally its the girl that lies about her age,, and also i was wondering if its my place to tell his soon to be wife, i mean he has to be messed up in the head to think its okay to lie and screw around w/ CHILDREN. i admit i am a child now....i am so stupid for doing it.

T

threatscop

Is it Rape?

Ashley,

First find an organization that provides support and counselling for women who have been sexually assaulted. They can tell you the law, and they can be your advocates. They know the best police officers and prosecutors, the ones who understand, to investigate and file charges.

It does not matter how you feel about the guy (angry, bitter, vindictive) because he may have violated the law by having any sexual contact with you.

Good Luck!

R

reddenbakker

ashley you are a digusting human being.....

lying to the man, ABOUT YOUR AGE... and then getting him in trouble becuase he said he was 19.

If i was the the man i would sue you. I i were charged with stautory rape of a minor...see ashley what you did was disgusting.

How dare you cause harm to an innocent man... you wanted a to get laid too, he didnt force you, you are just as guilty.

Yet the man will suffer for your sickness.

keep your legs closed until you know better!

M

Mike101

ashey...don't listen to reddenbakker. Some people need to say things just to be saying something. You made a mistake. The other person involved is older and he is supposed to be more mature. They have laws about this type of thing for just this reason. A 14 y.o. can easily be taken down a road that they don't need to be on. Also it is still a crime if he was 19. Does not matter. Innocent men don't do what this man did.
Good luck

K

KeyLegal

I agree completely with Threatscop. You should seek competent counseling. Someone who can understand your emotions, your physical situation now, and the legal ramifications of the matter. There are many things that need to be resolved and you should have competent help in dealing with them. Forget the smartass responses you have gotten and get professional counseling. It is available, anonymous and can be free.

A

ashey_152003

Re:

I relize i did make a mistake... i feel awful. But whoever it was that made those comments, that was uncalled for, I am askin for advice not to get "bashed" and for the record i DIDNT lie about my age to him. HE KNEW I WAS 14. Thank you for all those that answered honestly....

R

reddenbakker

wow ashley.....i'm shocked ...you told the truth about your age.

Then i apoligize.....

It is so rare a 14 15 16 will tell the truth, especially if you have big boobs, or wear brittney or christine or shakira type clothes, or have tatoos, or a fake ID.

but if he really did know you were 14, then he should be arrested.....

You have to understand ashley most women do lie about their age, and get lots of innocent boys in trouble with the law.

M

Mike101

Just a minor point...it does not matter if the guy knew her real age or not. He broke the law. He should be arrested.

R

reddenbakker

Yup youre right it WAS from experience......

my firend was charged he was 18 she was 16 and a 36 DDD, no kidding 36 DDD at 16, and had a fake ID saying she was 18, that was when the legal drinking age WAS 18.

but i saw her in action lifting her boobs on the bar and no one asked for her ID....

it was her frickin parents who wanted to stop her sluttty behavior ....right

But at least the DA was understanding there was no trial just probation.....

She was at fault as well with her boobs and her fake ID!

lauras2u

reddenbakker said:
Yup youre right it WAS from experience......

my firend was charged he was 18 she was 16 and a 36 DDD, no kidding 36 DDD at 16, and had a fake ID saying she was 18, that was when the legal drinking age WAS 18.

but i saw her in action lifting her boobs on the bar and no one asked for her ID....

it was her frickin parents who wanted to stop her sluttty behavior ....right

But at least the DA was understanding there was no trial just probation.....

She was at fault as well with her boobs and her fake ID!
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

your too old to be this ignorant.

R

reddenbakker

who is ignorant.......?

This is about EQUAL RIGHTS for MEN...unless you guys/gals are gay or just Oprah wussies!

A Man has a right to be charged with a crime when they knew about it, that is what our criminal justice system relies on, was the person menatlly capable of understanding a crime was comitted.

Yes he was menatlly capable of TRUSTING a woman with BIGGGG BOOBS who ordered a drink in a BAR, i was there and then he was charged a few months later.

This was wrong for him to pay this price for a lying underage beer drinking tramp!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">