• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Attacked At Football Game But Cited For Disorderly Conduct

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

J

julbox3134

What is the name of your state? Georgia
What a day! I attended my ten year old's football game today and the other team is notorius for being terrible sports and when they started losing today their players started really playing "dirty". Our kids were really taking a beating on the field. After trying to resolve it for the third time, our coach had had enough and they packed up and left the field otherwise some of our kids would have been seriously hurt at the rate they were going. One of the mothers from the other team was yelling to one of our hurt players that was still down "Oh come on little cry baby, get up" "Oh, are you hurt?" I couldn't believe what was happening. I simply told her that if that had been one of their kids, would she be acting like that? That was all it took, the next thing I knew, she was literally coming after me. I turned and walked away and she shoved my really hard from behind and was ready to really let me have it. Some of the parents held her back and literally had to walk me out of the crowd. We called the police and he said I had two options. 1. Let it go! or 2. Be cited for disorderly conduct like she was being and get a court date. That is the whole problem, people back down too often and that is why this keeps happening. Parents from both teams were by my side signing papers as to what had happened. I even had one of the african american moms come up and say, "I'm Black (meaning her), Your White (Me), but wrong is wrong and that was dead wrong." What should I say or do at the first court appearance? I have never been involved in anything like this in my 36 years!

Jeter

I even had one of the african american moms come up and say, "I'm Black (meaning her), Your White (Me), but wrong is wrong and that was dead wrong."
Thank God I don't live down south. Are you still waiving the confederate flag over there? I can't believe that people still speak like this in 2002!

Jeter

J

julbox3134

Sad, But True!

To make matters even worse, the black players (10 and 11 years old) were heard saying things like "I'm gonna get me a piece of white meat today" and "You Dead You F'ing Cracker". People can say discrimination is dying all they want, but these kids are our future and look at their mentality. I'm sure though most of them get it honest, considering their role models.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">