• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Forgery and false charges in 3 courts

• Thread starter moralbankruptcy
  • Start date

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

M

moralbankruptcy

What is the name of your state? Massachusetts
The now X and girlfriend have committed fraud in probate regarding funds. Proof to Justice all accounts exposed, assaulted my attorney, a week later my son. My file disappeared for three months and none of the orders could be put into effect with DOR, can not get a DOR Pin Number to access account 1.5 years, am now being brought by him to three courts harrassment-thrown out, conspiracy to commit murder police questioned me and disregarded the complaint, lower child support for the third time in 15 months after we proved 90 thousand plus income in Feb. of 2002. Now I am appearing for the fourth time in criminal court for 9 counts of forgery when I with permission from him deposited 2 paychecks into a joint account in April of 2001 when he left and proceeded to pay bills Mortgage, Truck payment, creditcards, utilities, in his name some in mine. The account stayed joint until Sept.2001 and he withdrew funds and wrote checks on the monies. I have submitted all of this to the court and seven thousand dollars to the new attorney am appearing for the fourth time. I am told that the" DA wants more proof also that he dosen't want the x to go to the newspapers due to election time." He attempted to take me to criminal regarding the restraining order renewal saying that he was not notified. dropped that as the harrassment was thrown out. He was charged with assualt in regards to my son in March 2002 and the charges against me have been from May2002- Sept. 2002. I have no record of violent crimes 2 speeding tickets in 15 years and a dWI 15 years ago. The forgery charges were never investigated I recieved a summons in the mail. No one from the police called or asked any questions. My x lied on the police reports stating that he owns a multmillion dollar company and that I stole the business checks wrote them out to myself and signed the Co. owners name endorsed them cashed them and took the moneyfor myself. clearly the DA knows that John lied and the case was never investigated despite the proof of deposits into the joint accounts and what the money was spent on and that I did this for 12 years I still have to provide more evidence.. My attorney tells me that there is nothing that I can do. I can not recoup the attorney fees or have him charged for anything. I have never taken him to court on false pretenses only things regarding my children's safteyand my own. Nothing was done in Probate regarding the fraudulent accounts or the assault. Now I am supposed to eat the 7plus attorney fees????? what rights do I have?????????????

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">