• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

arizona good samaritan statutes

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

P

purplerain

What is the name of your state? Arizona

Since the responder to my previous question seemed to know the situation, I thought I might fill him/her in on more detail. The volunteer did indeed have the authority to use the company vehicle. The volunteer indeed was paid for this time under a company policy that states that the employer and employee shall consider the information (the time sheet) as being valid, true, and correct. So what were you saying?

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

Please . . .

Do not keep starting new threads.

Go to your last thread post and, under my response, you'll see a "post reply" button. Click on that and then put your above information in the new box. I'll see it, and I'll try to respond to you from there.

Keeping your story and information together in one, single, thread will make it easier for me, and others, trying to follow the situation - - and for those who may want to pop in with their own response.

Thank you.

IAAL

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">