• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Help

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

J

jwalls

What is the name of your state? Virginia
i was recently discharged from my employer, they say it is due to releasing confidential information about the president of the company...This is not true! a co-worker of mine told me and some others about how she hacked into the cfo's computer and read emails that were to him from the president about certain employees he had it in for and she (the person that hacked) happened to be one of those people. some how this info got back to the president, she was approached by her supervisor and written up for this, some how or another I was discharged for this incident, they didn't blame me for hacking, but because i knew about it...Shouldn't she have been terminated before me? my next question is i have filed for an unemployment claim and i was denied how can this be and what can i do to try and win my appeal?

djohnson

What was their actual reason for letting you go? Not what you think was behind it but what did they write down?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">