• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

forgery

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

suspended26

What is the name of your state? pa
i have suspiotion my employer sign my name on a susoention notice if so what can i do ?

Beth3

Until such document is presented in some legal venue and there is something relevant about whether or not you actually signed it, nothing.

You don't know if they forged your signature and even if they did, so what? Signing or not signing a disciplinary action has no legal significance per se. The only reason an employer requests an employee to sign such a document in the first place is so there's no question down the road that the employee has been informed of the contents. Refusing to sign a disciplinary document doesn't make the employer's decision to take disciplinary action invalid.

While anything's possible, it's much more likely that the supervisor wrote "refused to sign" where you otherwise would have signed your name. Unless an entire disciplinary action is fabricated after the fact (which is a whole 'nother can of worms), there's just no logical reason why your employer would feel it necessary to forge your signature.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">