• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Heres My Story!!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

J

Jenn1974

What is the name of your state? MISSISSIPPI AND IOWA!!
BACK IN 1993 I WAS 19 HAD A DAUGHTER WHOM I STILL LOVE VERY MUCH. IN 1995 I MOVED TO MS WITH FAMILY DOWN THERE IN CERTIN EVENTS I WAS FORCED TO LET MY DAUGHTER AT THE TIME ONLY 18 MONTHS OLD GO AND STAY WITH MY AUNT AND UNCLE DUE TO SOME PROBLEMS THAT I WAS HAVEING. WHEN I WAS RELEASED FROM THE HOSPITAL THEY WANTED TO ADOPT HER. THEY PRETTY MUCH CONVINCED ME THAT I WAS NOT STABLE ENUF TO TAKE CARE OF HER BECAUSE I HAD NO MONEY LIKE THEY DID AND AT THE TIME HAD NO JOB. (BUT WAS GOING TO MOVE BACK HOME WITH MY MOTHER) THEY CONVINCED ME OF THIS WHICH AT THE TIME WAS NOT HARD TO DO CONSIDERING THAT I WAS ON MEDICATION. ANY WAY.. THE PAPERS WERE SIGNED AND ALL THEY HAD TO DO WAS WAIT FOR HER FATHER TO SIGN THE PAPERS. HAPPENS TO BE THT HE NEVER GOT THE PAPERS NOR NEVER SIGNED THEM TO GIVE THEM PERMISSION TO ADOPT HER. HAD HE GOTTEN THEM HE WOULD HAVE REFUSED GONE AND GOTTEN HER AND WE WOULD HAVE HER NOW.. MY QUESTION HERE IS THAT IF HE NEVER RECIEVED THE PAPERS AND NEVER SIGNED THEM DO THEY HAVE LEGAL CUSTODY OF HER.. AND WAS THE ADOPTION LEGAL?

djohnson

Try posting your question without yelling so it more understandable and someone else may answer.

My opinion is that is not enough information to go on. If he never signed papers they could have other things like abandonment or other stuff. I am not an attorney but I would suggest you try finding out what legally the did do and get.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">