• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

help me plz

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

D

diane36

What is the name of your state? tn
i will try to make a long story short.i use to be on crack really bad...i have 5 children..2 live with my mother in a different state...1 lives with his father in a different state..1 is in foster care and they want to adopt him...the last one has already been adopted...is there any way i can get them back since i am clean now, have a house and stable job? i want them all back...even the adopted one...plz someone help me.

FarmerJ

Diane the one who you have placed into adoption sad to say its a done deal you cannot undo it . NOW listen carefully I am a adoptee every 5 yrs or so make a medical history report to the agency that handled the adoption and sign the consent form now to release true birth record info when the child gets to be of age and can seek it . I know this is gonna emotionally hurt .BUT deal with the kids you have that you can fight for the chance to get them back . And the one that has been adopted just let it be and hope that the child will want to find you , most of us do seek out our birth parents , many have used the internet to try to locate . I am in a generation that as infants were placed into the system often because our moms werent married . trust me when I say your child you placed will become curious and seek out info but allow it to happen on its own and when it happens just allow the relationship to be what ever it grows into . the relationship i have with my birth mom is so cool its not funny its better than a parent child relationship . work on getting the ones you can back under your roof and keep workingwith the county to become the parent that you need to to have 4 of them . ( John )

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">