• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Settlement negotiations

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

C

Celester

What is the name of your state? MA

Involved in a lawsuit where I was hit from behind and now have Sciatica nerve damage. It was a three car accident, where the second car hit me and then hit me again, supposedly because of a third car. I have accumulated 7200 in medical bills, no lost wages but many doctor appointments and continuing pain. If there is a Insurance max of 20,000 is that 20,000 just to cover medicals and lawer bills and what is left goes to me for my pain and suffering? Is it realistic to accept a net payment of under 5000 for my pain and suffering from this settlement or is there another solution where I can request medicals to be separate settlement and then I can receive payment of pain and suffering from the 20,0000 minus the lawyer fees?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">