• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

car accident claim, pls help!!!!!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

H

hangingroll

What is the name of your state? GA

My car was rear-ended last week. at that time, my car was full stoped before a red traffic light. and the other driver claimed all her fault. and the police report recorded it too.

My car was badly damaged and the other driver's insurance co. called me that it is not repairable since that might be more expensive than the car's value. and they offered me a fair market value.

Since I just bought the car for no more than 6 months and have already paid a lot for fixing and the transmission, battery, tires are still under warranty. the car is in pretty good condition, the function, the appearence, the safty...the insurance co said they could pay a little more, but still less than what i have paid on that car.

worsely, i totally rely on my car for transportation. it is impossible for me to find another car with that money, which is drivable and reliable as my car. also it took times to find an affortable and good condition used car. without my car, i will not be able to look for a car. i am not only facing the financial loss but also suddendly being put into a situation to make decisions and handle all those things.

would you please tell me what i should do? i was wondering if my arguments would be considered by the insurance co. milliion thanks for your kind help.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">