• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

i need help asap

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

P

poonlicker21

What is the name of your state? fl:D i had a car acc on 8/21 someone turned to close in my complex and hit the ft of my car with the back of theres we decided not to call police but 2 hrs later they did had police report written and now wants me to pay for there car i exp to police the person did not want to call police because they siad it was not there care the car is registered in that person name but it belongs to her brother one cop said tell police what the agreement was but when the police came she said she did not say that on the police report she lied about what time the accident happened i guess she had to call her brother to see what he wanted to do then she called police the police wrote the police report before they talked to me they had to get the info from the ar but i did not have ins info because scar did not belong to me and ins co on car went out of business can i be sued and held responsible in small claims court for something that was not my fault

G

gooberitiz

they were smart they KNEW you had no insurance.

Now your license will be suspended until you can get insurance and HIGH RISK very expensive insurance it will be.

I would suggest you learn where the BUS routes are and start using them tomorrow.

This is going to be an expensive lesson in LIFE SKILLS!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">