• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Abuse of power, changing facts.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

K

keiter

What is the name of your state? CA
The sheriff who transported me on a citizen's arrest told me the county was not the arresting force, and the person who made the arrest would have to pursue it and prove his case himself.
The preliminary hearing allowed a statement made by the arrestor that he claims I said to him as the only evidence to continue. Since he is not an officer, and there were no other witnessess, isn't that allowing hearsay evidence to be used? And isn't using the officer for the investigating officer misleading the court? Twenty-five to thirty arrests of this same type have been processed through the DA office. Is this a class action possibility? From the way I was violated, I am sure there are many more that would come out of the woodwork if they knew others were out there!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">