• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Auto Accident, Who should pay my claim?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

A

ANGIEGMC72

I was going straight down the road, another vehicle turned into me and hit into my driver door. The other driver claims another car rear ended her while she was in the turning lane waiting on me to pass. The car that she claims rear ended her did not stop. This is her statement, I never saw another vehicle. Initially when she filled her statement out, she did not mention this other vehicle and told the officer she did not see me and pulled out to turn. After she filled the statement out she then said she remembered another vehicle hitting her and asked for her statement back to add that to it. I did not see any significant damage to the back of her vehicle while on the scene of the accident. Her insurance company has refused to pay for my property damage and my insurance has refused to pay me for my property damage also, since I do not have collission. What can I do?

I am from North Carolina.

Last edited:

racer72

Sue the person that hit you. If you win, that person then would sue the person that hit them, if someone did hit them.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">