• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Auto Accident

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

B

burt47

Reside in Wisconsin. I was recently involved in an auto accident. The other driver turned left in front of me, causing me to strike the right rear of his truck. Both cars sustained damage. My car was totaled. I just found out that we both have the same insurance company. Should I be concerned, that the insurance company will not be objective? The other driver was cited for failing to yield right of way and inattentive driving. I sustained a severe sprained ankle/foot, brusies and out of work for over a week. Thank you for any advice.

HomeGuru

burt47 said:
Reside in Wisconsin. I was recently involved in an auto accident. The other driver turned left in front of me, causing me to strike the right rear of his truck. Both cars sustained damage. My car was totaled. I just found out that we both have the same insurance company. Should I be concerned, that the insurance company will not be objective? The other driver was cited for failing to yield right of way and inattentive driving. I sustained a severe sprained ankle/foot, brusies and out of work for over a week. Thank you for any advice.

**A: no, unless they are giving you the shaft.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">