• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Rear End Accident

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

G

gsanmartin

To whom it may concern:
My wife got hit from behind while driving my car. The other person's insurance will take care of all the damage to my car. My wife had lost about 34 hours of work because she was injured in the accident. It comes to $1088.00

Is his insurance responsible for those hours and they should reimburse us? Or my insurance should cover that? What does the law specify regarding this?

George SM

T

toasted

You didn't say where you are from but I would say if you have personal injury protection this should cover it, however her insurance should be responsible for it first. If the other party doesn't have the proper insurance, yours may pick this up. You should call your company and ask. They will advise you as to who is responsible.

tammy8

IN NC, insurance are NOT liable for missed work however most of the time, insurance companies do pay. Depends on the state.

PS WHAT DOES YOUR WIFE DO BECAUSE YOU ARE SAYING SHE MAKES $34 AN HOUR! I WANT HER JOB!!!!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">