• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

accident / driver has only permit

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

G

greyhoundlady

My step son got into an accident the first day he had his permit. My husband was the passenger. They were taking a left turn into a shopping mall. When they started the turn they had a green arrow, midway through the turn the arrow went out and the oncoming traffic got a green light. A jeep went around a stopped vehicle into the other lane and hit our car at the passenger door and pushed it 12 feet and totalled both vehicles. Our vehicle was a Taurus station wagon. My husband sustained injuries and was air lifted to the hospital and remained hospitalized for several days. He lost his job and our marriage broke up. Our step son was found at fault due to driver inexperience and our insurance company has refused to settle with my husband for his injuries. Our insurance had 100,000 per injury per person. Should my husband be covered?

HomeGuru

greyhoundlady said:
My step son got into an accident the first day he had his permit. My husband was the passenger. They were taking a left turn into a shopping mall. When they started the turn they had a green arrow, midway through the turn the arrow went out and the oncoming traffic got a green light. A jeep went around a stopped vehicle into the other lane and hit our car at the passenger door and pushed it 12 feet and totalled both vehicles. Our vehicle was a Taurus station wagon. My husband sustained injuries and was air lifted to the hospital and remained hospitalized for several days. He lost his job and our marriage broke up. Our step son was found at fault due to driver inexperience and our insurance company has refused to settle with my husband for his injuries. Our insurance had 100,000 per injury per person. Should my husband be covered?

**A: yes. Hire a PI attorney.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">