• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Qdro

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

B

Beverly Buckley

What is the name of your state? California
As part of my divorce settlement I am entitled to a 50% portion of my ex-husband's pension/retirement. I must file a QDRO, but am unsure if I would file for a "shared interest" or "separate interest". Which should I file???

D

d-termined2002

qdro

i posted a question yesterday and was excited by the
extremely helpful knowledgable reply i also am new to
this forum i live in nevada my current problem involves the fact that my husband was recently fired, and he has opted
for a lump sum disbursement of his pension benefits of 16 years
we have been married 20 years have three kids he is a seriously addicted compulsive gambler and has not let me get my hands on "his" money since our bankcruptcy 6 years ago
i would like us to divorce amicably and with least stress to all
i moved out of our home because of the stress and ugliness for
all of our benefits he refuses to be fair i have been a mother for the last 18 years my youngest being 4
he's had control of everything i have nothing but what he chooses to bestow to me my children have not been cared for
adequately or provided for by him although he has had the
ability now i have to take action on this qdro and possibly the sale of our home of 10 years (70,000 in equity) or i will have nothing but debt and bitter feelings i cannot afford an attorney
unless it can be on contingency and i have no idea what to do
maybe we could keep each other informed with any helpful
information i could use some support from someone in similar
situation i try to remain unstressed for the kids but its hard

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">