• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Marijuana arrest

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

T

Totoe

What is the name of your state? AR

If arrested in arkansas for a class A misdemeanor possesion of marijuana and the officers failed to read you your miranda rights.
Will the arrest be held up in court?

M

Mike101

If you weren't questioned they don't have to read you your rights. If they did question you then whatever they may have learned could be supressed. Don't count on it getting thrown out unless the answers to the questions you were asked resulted in the arrest.

T

Totoe

he did not just say hi to me and i hand him a bag of pot he did question me about marijuana and whether or not i had any

T

Totoe

after he asked i did not feel like lieing to an officer with a drug dog

T

Totoe

I never really planned on beating the rap unless my lawyer comes up with something good. just pleading it down to a lesser crime

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">