• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

divorce?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

O

oktx29

What is the name of your state? okla,tex? Truck driver husband asked for a divorce because he fell in love with some truck stop waitress,3yrs ago. i have since moved to okla 2 /12 yrs ago and live with a man who wants to marry me. but iv never got a legal divorce from the stupid X what are my options now?

Whyte Noise

Well....

1.) Continue to live with the guy while you're still married to your husband -or-

2.) Divorce your husband so this guy can marry you.

And you can always check to see if your husband has filed for divorce and been granted one via a default judgement against you. Those are really the only options I can see.

O

oktx29

divorced?

well the ass said he was gonna file and never has, i think he is waiting for me or my new relation to pay for it

HomeGuru

Re: divorced?

oktx29 said:
well the ass said he was gonna file and never has, i think he is waiting for me or my new relation to pay for it

**A: then you file first. You know that asses always move slow.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">