• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Any trick language in this release form?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

G

Greg Melv

Property Damage Release

Known All Men By These Prensets:

That the undersigned, being of lawful age does hereby and for my/our/it’s heirs, executors, administrators, successors and assigns release, acquit and forever discharge (name withheld)and his, her, their or it’s agents, servants, successors, executors, administrators and all other persons, firms, corporations, associations or partnerships of and from any and all claims, actions, causes of actions resulting from misrepresentations made by the undersigned, suits, demands, rights, damages, costs, loss of service, expenses and compensations whatsoever, which the undersigned now has/have or which may hereafter accrue on account of or any way growing out of any and all known and unknown, foreseen and unforeseen property damage and it’s consequences thereof resulting or to result from the occurrence on July 7, 2002.

It is understood and agreed that the settlement is the compromise of a doubtful and disputed claim, and the payment made is not an admission of liability of the party being released, and that said releases deny liability therefore and intend merely to avoid litigation and buy their peace.

The undersigned further declares and represents that no promise, inducement or agreement not herein expressed has been made to the undersigned, and that the release contains the entire agreement between the parties hereto, and that the terms of this release are contractual and not a mere recital.

The above is a release form from the at fault insurance company. Is there any trick language that would sign away my personal injury rights? I have medical bills and I want compensation for pain, ect. This settlement is for the property aspect only.

Thank you

stephenk

Have them remove "and it’s consequences thereof " following the term property damage in the first paragraph.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">