• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

waiting to see what happens

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

K

kadkins

What is the name of your state? ohio my husband was giving a freind of a freind a ride to kentucky he thought so the guy could borrow some money off sombody but when they got there they stopped at a gas station to get gas while my husband was in the gas station paying for gas there was cops surounding the car when he walked out they asked to search the car and he gave them permission upon searching they found crack cocain in a small cigar box on the passenger side of the car but the guy denies it being his so they arrest both parties the cops said they were told to be at that area because a drug transaction was going to take place they only had a discription of the guy with my husband who has been convicted of drug trafficking before I just need to know do we have a chance they aare holding my husband in greenup county jail on a first degree felony class c which has a minumum of 5 years if convicted he says he did not know the drugs were in the car he has never been convicted of anything like this before nor has he ever been arrested

please reply

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">