• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Drunk hit and run

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

R

rmmurph

My wife and my 12yr were hit from behind from a drunk hit and run.The police know who it is and are looking for her. She has no insurance. My wife and daughter both went to the doctor and were told they had whiplash. My 12yr is have back and neck pain. What can I do? My insurance co. called and said we can get $25.00 per day for a year to help. Sounds to me like their trying to get us to sign off for 9,000. comp and advice would help.

stephenk

have you made a claim under your uninsured motorist coverage? Did you have med pay under your policy? Who is paying the doctor bills for your wife and daughter.

Are your daughter and wife still treating? When did the accident happen? How much are the total medical bills? Is the injury just soft tissue sprain/strain?

Answer these questions and maybe it can be figured out what the case is worth.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">