• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

police harrasment

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

C

camero94

What is the name of your state?ga
i was pulled over by a under cover cop saying he had been told i was carrying alot of drugs in a car that was not mine he handcuffed me then un handcuffed me and told me to drive to this abandoned mall where he put his hands down my pants searching for drugs inwhich i had a child with me and made her sit in a car for 2 hours now iam in jail for 5 years because they revolked my probation from a previous drug charge in which i paid my dues and did everything i was to do while on probation they want me to talk i dont know any thing and i was only busted with 1/3 gram but i was on probation did they violate my rights by aressting me then un arrested me and let me drive only to be harrased and called a f---- bitch thay also said thay found a bagy in my home in which is a lie my lawyer will not stand up for me at all he works with the pi he wont bring up the fact i was interagated and aressted then let go to drive a mile then aressted again for a little bit of personal use of drugs in which i was not on at the time please tell me what to do they thought i was the owner of the car and messed up when they pulled me over and found out i was not the person they wanted so they are trying to make me talk by keeping me in jail for 5 yrs that is not right

Last edited:

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

stephenk said:
"what happened after he put his hands down your pants but before you ended up in prison for 5 years?"

=================================

My response:

Thanks Stephen. I had just taken a sip of my Merlot when I read your response. I laughed so hard, the wine came up through my nose!

You gotta love these criminals. They're on probation from a previous crime, and get caught committing another crime. And then they wonder why they're back in jail, and that it's the "system" that's screwing with them!

Education. A mind is a terrible thing to waste.

What I'd REALLY like to find out is where these criminals are getting their computers while they're serving time in prison?

IAAL

C

camero94

:mad: kill someone get out of jail in six years, do a line of meth get out in ten. what is it? can't tax drugs so make people some other way. lawyer's are people who you hire to defend you and some do some do not. if you hire a lawyer who seem's to be working for the cop who stoped you and abused your rights, then later find out he's a former gbi agent, former state patrol, former judge, who keep's insisting you work with the law to get out of jail, will not stand up in court for your defense, or say anything to you but well ' let's just give some some names. son of this lawyer just had drug prob's him self. busted me with 3/4 of a gram on a tip from cops informent who is a drug dealer, but said they did not want him. p.s. informent is building a house for cop.

JETX

I was going to respond to this writers post but had to stop when I got a headache trying to read her post without any punctuation marks and so I stopped and got some aspirin for my headache but when I returned and tried to continue reading I forgot where I had stopped reading and so I had to start at the beginning again but my headache got worse still trying to figure out what she was trying to say so had to take a break and even when I returned I was still getting a headache and as all of you know I have a reading handicap in that I have say each word as I am reading them and I damn near passed out from lack of oxygen trying to read and after all of this I decided to not respond anyway thank you:p

Last edited:
C

camero94

boo hoo hoo

Halket said:
I was going to respond to this writers post but had to stop when I got a headache trying to read her post without any punctuation marks and so I stopped and got some aspirin for my headache but when I returned and tried to continue reading I forgot where I had stopped reading and so I had to start at the beginning again but my headache got worse still trying to figure out what she was trying to say so had to take a break and even when I returned I was still getting a headache and as all of you know I have a reading handicap in that I have say each word as I am reading them and I damn near passed out from lack of oxygen trying to read and after all of this I decided to not respond anyway thank you:p
:eek: see a doctor' get some glasses' take a pill' sniff some oxygen' do some danm thing.

stephenk

you never answered my original question. What were you convicted of that resulted in you being sent to prison for 5 years?

i am just curious on this question - How do you get internet access while in prison?

C

camero94

i am not the one that got introuble my sister asked me to ask you she wrote me a letter and told me what to say i was working at a apartment complex as manager and like always people have federal express delivered to my office except this preticular one had drugs in it and the name on the package i did not know so i was going to give it to my boss and let him take care of it thinking nothing about it next thing i know police were all in my office the package was never even opened or anything it was left on the counter for a good hour or two before the fed ex person came back as a undercover cop and because i signed for it like i do with all the other packages that come in for people who live at this duplex i was charged with the package of drugs yes i may do a little personel but this was clearly a freak accident so iwas sentenced 4 years and got out on probation

stephenk

i think your sister left out some facts. she would not have been convicted of receipt of drugs and sentenced to 4 years in prison for a package not addressed to her, never opened by her, that was just sitting on a counter.

did she reach a plea bargain or was she convicted by a jury?

C

camero94

yes she was charged and plea bargined. her lawyer advised her to and she always got packages droped off there and later took them to the complex office. the package she took that day was not addressed to her and also was rigged with a device to aleart police as soon as it was opened up. but 1 1/2 hours later when it still was not triggerd police busted in to find package still sitting on the counter unopened. now don't you think if she knew what was in there and were expecting it to arrive that she would have opened it? she was told by her lawyer she would get a lot of time if she went before a jury and that it was best to plea out under first offender act. she was scared so she took it.

AmosMoses

stephenk said:
"what happened after he put his hands down your pants but before you ended up in prison for 5 years?"

Whatever happened, he must not have used protection, because this lady has definitely missed her periods!!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">