• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

lawyer suxs

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

C

camero94

What is the name of your state? ga i was arrested for meth and a friend of mine was with me also i told them i would take all the blame so he would not get into trouble with his job but he turned states evidence against me anyway even after he signed a paper saying he would not but the lawyer told me he would take the case for both of us for 20,000.00 and from the very first day my friend hired another lawyer and has never represented him in any way nor talked to hom and he has only visited me in jail one time the first time i had a hearing he was late and i was put in jail until he arrived. he does not keep me informed at all never sends any letters to my wife about what he doing with the case or show how he is using my money to defend me does he not owe me the other share of my friends part in representing him in which never happened

calatty

The attorney should not be representing both of you. That is a serious conflict of interest. For that reason, and because you don't like him, you should fire him and find another attorney. He must give you your unused fees back.

HomeGuru

camero94 said:
What is the name of your state? ga i was arrested for meth and a friend of mine was with me also i told them i would take all the blame so he would not get into trouble with his job but he turned states evidence against me anyway even after he signed a paper saying he would not but the lawyer told me he would take the case for both of us for 20,000.00 and from the very first day my friend hired another lawyer and has never represented him in any way nor talked to hom and he has only visited me in jail one time the first time i had a hearing he was late and i was put in jail until he arrived. he does not keep me informed at all never sends any letters to my wife about what he doing with the case or show how he is using my money to defend me does he not owe me the other share of my friends part in representing him in which never happened

*A: that's interesting. I would have only taken $10,000 to do the same thing.

A

aahlee

A: that's interesting. I would have only taken $10,000 to do the same thing.

I guess its OK for a lawyer to take drug money for legal fees, right Home Guru?

Caught with meth, i wonder if either of them have a job or even a credit cards that can prove paying $20,000 to a lawyer was with legal, taxable ,reportable to the IRS, money.

D

DianneInNY

Yes actually most of us DO report our income because we prefer to be sitting at home sipping our wine and browsing the net rather than sitting in a jail cell.

C

camero94

no iam not in a jail cell iam writing for a family member

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

camero94 said:
My response:

"no iam not in a jail cell iam writing for a family member" who is sitting in a jail cell and not sipping wine and browsing the net rather than sitting in a jail cell.

Great family.

IAAL

C

camero94

for your info we wom 127,000.00 on the internet before he got into trouble so that is how we paid our stupid lawyer and guess what it was tax free gambling on cash splash you should try it

tammy8

How much of that $127K did YOUR family spend on the meth???? Seems like all but the attorney fees!

C

camero94

tammy8 said:
How much of that $127K did YOUR family spend on the meth???? Seems like all but the attorney fees!
first of all my family has nothing to do with this incident i am not saying it was right i have control of all the winnings we won and i decided to use it to represent him and his friend i dont approve of what happened and since lost a relationship and my little girl has lost her daddy so as far as my family paying for anything is beside the point i dont buy drugs nor does my little girl and yes we were a great family at onr time but iam sure you really care it seems you have made your mind up that we are big time drug lords that blows money on drugs you have been no help brat

C

camero94

tammy8 said:
How much of that $127K did YOUR family spend on the meth???? Seems like all but the attorney fees! [/QUOTE
fyi i did not spend any on meth with the 127k me and my little girl prefer not to do drugs what her father did was his mistake not ours now we are paying for it with my money from the winnings

C

camero94

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE said:
camero94 said:
My response:

"no iam not in a jail cell iam writing for a family member" who is sitting in a jail cell and not sipping wine and browsing the net rather than sitting in a jail cell.

Great family.

IAAL
what do you mean great family:confused:

C

camero94

aahlee said:
A: that's interesting. I would have only taken $10,000 to do the same thing.

I guess its OK for a lawyer to take drug money for legal fees, right Home Guru?

Caught with meth, i wonder if either of them have a job or even a credit cards that can prove paying $20,000 to a lawyer was with legal, taxable ,reportable to the IRS, money.
yes i won the lotto 127k cool huh

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">