• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Auto Insurance Laws in New Jersey???...

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

M

MatkB

Hello,
My name is Mark Balistreri. I was involved in an Automobile accident on 11/24/02. Nobody was hurt luckily, but my car suffered fairly severe damages and is currently at a dealership getting appraised. I would like to learn as much as possible about New Jersey Auto Insurance Laws so that it may help me make a better argument with my insurance company. I do not wish to get this car back, the damage was very bad, but the car is a 2002 Honda Accord. The high value of the car will cause State Farm to put a HUGE amount of money into fixing the car. I really dont want to drive an unsafe car. I know that some of you may disagree with me, but I feel that if you do $10,000 worth of dammage to as car, the car shouldn't be allowed back on the road. Its just not safe. With that much dammage the chances of the repair shop missing something important is too high. I have friends in other states who have told me of some ways to make sure that your insurance company will total the car, or at least get back some extra money if they do fix the car. I dont want to do anything illegal, but I would like to learn a few things that I can do or say that will sway State Farm to my side. Please forward me as much insurance law information as possible. Or direct me to a website that I may find information on this subject.

Thank you,
Mark Balistreri

M

MatkB

If you guys have any ideas, please let me know. I am still waiting.

Thankx in Advance

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">