• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

who do i get to pay for my car

• Thread starter groothewanderer
  • Start date

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

G

groothewanderer

I was involved in an auto accident a few days ago and the insurance companies are giving me the run around because I am not insured myself. The accident involved three cars. My car was stopped for a car in front of me turning left. I looked into my rear veiw mirror and saw a truck (86' Mazda B2000) slowing to a stop behind me. The truck jumped violently and then struck the back of my car (a 92' Chevy Camaro). A suv (a 97' Chevy Blazer) struck the back of the Mazda at some point. The driver of the Mazda claims she was hit and then hit me, the driver of the Blazer claims the Mazda hit me and then she hit the Mazda. The driver of the Mazda is insured by State Farm, who are refuseing my claim against them. The driver of the Blazer is insured by Tennessee Farms, who are also refuseing any claims made by me.

My car is now undriveable and I don't have the money to pay to have it fixed. Who is legally at fault in this accident and which insurance company should I be trying to deal with or take to court if need be? I'm not trying to make any money off of this I just need to have my car fixed or get enough out of it to start looking for a replacement.

I would be most greatful for any help that anyone can give me on this. THANKS

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">