• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Canada Law Topics & Case Law

• Thread starter CanadaLawTopics
  • Start date

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

CanadaLawTopics

If you are seeking case law on any subject, looking for a will kit, or want advice on legal issues, or seek information on Canadian Law, check this site out first.

http://www.canadalawtopics.ca

I hope that you find this information handy and effective in your search of legal issues.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

ACTUAL TOP 10 LIST FOUND ON THIS ADVERTISER'S SITE !

TOP 10 Attributes to Look For When Hiring an Attorney - -

NUMBER 10: 20% Off coupon slipped under your windshield wiper by a Worker's Compensation lawyer.

NUMBER 9: The liquor and pills finally wore off.

NUMBER 8: I'm sorry, you'll have to ask our shirtless lawyers, "StephenK" or "Alawyer".

NUMBER 7: An attorney who doesn't mind that you have a "Show Me The Money" tattoo on your forehead.

NUMBER 6: A lawyer who gives $6 gift certificates to Supercuts with every free consultation.

NUMBER 5: OOOWWWWW mama, I just spilled McDonald's coffee in my lap!

NUMBER 4: The best lawyers are those that ask you to turn your head and cough.

NUMBER 3: A lawyer who admits that he has sexually harassed himself.

NUMBER 2: A lawyer who agrees with you that if you hear that damned "Pearl Harbor" song again, you'll slit your throat.

AND, THE NUMBER ONE Attribute to Look For When Hiring an Attorney - -

You need an affordable, but competent, lawyer to sue IAAL's ass for this Top Ten list.

IAAL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">