• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Can I ask for more, cont.? CA

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

M

Moekex4

To those who replied, Thank you.
Rear ended in Aug. Is it unusual to take this long to contacted by the other guys insurance, (last day or so of Nov.)?
No lost wages, just discomfort for a few days,(muscle relaxers we already had), plus a drive out of state to borrow a car. I don't want mucho bucks, just a couple thousand over the cost of our '86 olds wagon. (It's just that I'm tired of being the victim. This is the 3rd time in 6 yrs). Could I take the other guy to small claims for seemingly giving false info and prolonging this?(Both phone #s given were wrong).
I've been playing phone tag with the other guy adjuster even though I give him the hours were available. Any suggestions?

Thank you

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">