• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Guestions

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

P

Pandaro

What is the name of your state? Iowa Husband and I separated for 6 months first he wanted it to work now he wants out. It is along story. I am disabled not alot of income-he had played mind games with me all thru this-can I sue for mental anquish?I am suffering now from depression/anxiety disorder cause of this. Also another woman involved now can I sue for her for aleination of effection? I don't want the divorce and is it true he can get it without me signing anything? I can not afford a lawyer and don't know what to do. WHat are my rights Really Need Help! He is still supporting the house and threatening to stop this now am very scared on how to support myself and son. There are no jobs in my area.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">