• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

where do i go from here?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

W

wantsadivorce

What is the name of your state? massachusetts...i live in massachusetts currently...i have been married for 10 years, but was only with my husband the first 3 months of the 10 years...we got married in 1994 in geneva, alabama...3 months later, i left him...i haven't seen him since june or july of 1995...i have heard that some states will grant an annulment based on the fact that the 2 spouses haven't been in any kind of contact in a certain amount of time...is this true?...if so, where do i go from here?...i am not able to pay a huge amount for a divorce, if this is not true, what is the cheapest way to divorce my husband...i have no idea of his whereabouts and his parents/family won't help me locate him...i am really on my own with this one...where do i go from here?...any response(s) would be greatly appreciated and are very welcome...thank you...wantsadivorce:confused:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">