• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Possession Charges. Looking for other opinion's.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

J

Jtrer2000

What is the name of your state? Michigan

Hello,

I have recently been charged with Possession of less than 25 gram's of cocaine. The issues resides here. It honestly wasn't mine. I live with my domestic partner in a very large house that we and 5 other people rent. We had been fighting for about 1 month or so and I basically moved to the living area (couch) in the lower living area. His room is in the basement also. I had no key to that room. I had no clothing or personal affect's in there except I think a laptop case. Anyway he was beating on me as usual every weekend when he came down from his weekly Meth hi, and one of my roomate's called the police. If he hadn't I would be dead now. They came. My wrist was sprained by him also at that time. Well they found drug's in his room. I told the police that I did not live in there but they did not listen to me. He was arrested that day for Domestic Violence, Coke, and Meth. I was not. 3 day's later when I went to the courthouse to find out if he was arraigned on the DV charges they were filing and if there was a no contact order or not and they arrested me there at the courthouse. Needless to say they dropped the DV charge on him also. I am only being charged with the Coke. 21. Clean record. Good Job. Done with College. 2 people can verify it wasn't my room. And he will testify all the drug's were his. What are my chances of this being thrown out? or found not guilty in your experience?

H

hgrego1015

He will testify that the drugs were his? Oh come on, give me a break. If he does then you are home free.
Here is a better issue. Never been in trouble before? Done with college? Have a good job? What are you doing living with a guy in a house with five people and dope?

A

aahlee

I live with my domestic partner,a he

or can we say john was wearing his tutu when he got gaught....oh these little gay boys problems are so cute.

In a house with drugs and 5 other people, ooh were they making movies too?

he was beating on me as usual every weekend .....S/M too wow what a household.

Can you stand up like man and defend yourself? that is a personal question. If so have you moved out?

Last edited:
L

lisabrownbaby41

drug charges

hello i feel for you i do these people on this site are not very syphthtic or nice when it involves drugs and drug charges.
there lives are perfect didnt you know?lol its a shame i know
that you reaching out for some real advice because your probably scared.& these idiots make rude remarks and nasty assumtions
on your exspence.

well maybe i can help you ez your mind
If you can get a written statement from your creepy boyfriend
stateing that the room you were in wasnt yours and the drugs
wernt yours eather,i dont beleave he has to admitt they were his
but a documented and signed statement from him and your two other you mentioned would be good.I t makes it hard for the D.A
to build a case without evidence against you.from personal exsperiance from dealing with certain situations with friends and my oldest daughter your charges should be dismissed or dropped
a appearance in court & a letter thats signed and dated by him and your two others you mentioned above is a document when they give there side of the story etc on paper with there singnature and a date they wrote it.present that to the judge or better yet it helps if you make many copies and hand diliver to all parties involved DA,Your atturney public defender whatever
any one who matters that have any say in court that will prove your innocents or at least its a foot in the right direction good luck

stephenk

"well maybe i can help you ez your mind
but a documented and signed statement from him and your two other you mentioned would be good.I t makes it hard for the D.A
to build a case without evidence against you.from personal exsperiance from dealing with certain situations with friends and my oldest daughter your charges should be dismissed or dropped
a appearance in court & a letter thats signed and dated by him and your two others you mentioned above is a document when they give there side of the story etc on paper with there singnature and a date they wrote it.present that to the judge or better yet it helps if you make many copies and hand diliver to all parties involved DA,Your atturney public defender whatever
any one who matters that have any say in court that will prove your innocents or at least its a foot in the right direction good luck."

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Lisa everything you just posted has no value at all to the poster's case. A letter from the boyfriend saying the drugs are not the poster's and also not his either, has no value at all.

Dear Mr. D.A., the drugs you found do not belong to Jtrer2000 or to me either. I do no know who they belong to. Please let us go.
Sincerely, Abusive drug addicted boyfriend.

The evidence is that the poster and his boyfriend live together and sleep together in the bedroom. Just because Jtrer was sleeping on the couch recently doesnt exonerate him at all. The drugs were in a room that belongs to Jtrer and his boyfriend. Jtrer does not deny knowing the drugs were there.

H

hmmbrdzz

You look like you've got some good sense. If you're finished with college and you've got a good job and a clean record, you can probably get this charge dropped if you've got the witnesses to come forward AND an attorney. Do not mess around and NOT hire an attorney. You do not want this charge on your head at this point in your life. If you can't afford an attorney, call your family and request their help.

hmmbrdzz

L

lisabrownbaby41

stephenk

[butt out you have a bad attitude grow up do you anything about law at all????have a heart you jerk"well maybe i can help you ez your mind
any one who matters that have any say in court that will prove your innocents or at least its a foot in the right direction good luck."

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!your a jerk

Lisa everything you just posted has no value at all to the poster's case. A letter from the boyfriend saying the drugs are not the poster's and also not his either, has no value at all.

Dear Mr. D.A., the drugs you found do not belong to Jtrer2000 or to me either. I do no know who they belong to. Please let us go.
Sincerely, Abusive drug addicted boyfriend.

The evidence is that the poster and his boyfriend live together and sleep together in the bedroom. Just because Jtrer was sleeping on the couch recently doesnt exonerate him at all. The drugs were in a room that belongs to Jtrer and his boyfriend. Jtrer does not deny knowing the drugs were there.
[/QUOTE]

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

My response:

lisabrownbaby41 - -

Make sure you advise them to "pepper" their letter with a bunch of misspellings and grammar errors - - just like your post!

Judges, D.A.'s, and Juries LOVE to read stuff like that. It only solidifies in their mind that there's a correlation between a lack of education and the criminal mind.

How do you get through life with a near complete inability to communicate?

The "functional illiterate" - - what a concept!

IAAL

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">