• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

1st offence personal meth use

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

W

wildcherry

state: california
charged with personal meth use 1st offence/in possesion of stolen property, have a clean record .what will I be charged with?

H

hmmbrdzz

What are you talking about "what will I be charged with"?
Do you mean to ask "what kind of trouble am I going to get into after they convict me of these charges?".

hmmbrdzz

A

aahlee

Play that funky music white boy, play it loud.

Having Meth goes with stolen property. Its like peanut butter and jelly.

You DONT have a clean record, this is just the first time you got caught.

See how easy it is to catch stupid criminals, you use meth and steal to pay for it.

Better get used to yo man igoz mee a 40 anda glock, so dun mess round my azz buddie.

calatty

As a first time drug offender, you could be eligible for sentencing under Proposition 36 (Penal Code section 1210.1), under which you cannot get jail time but must get probation and drug treatment. You do not qualify if you are also convicted of another unrelated misdemeanor or felony in the same proceeding, so your attorney should try to get a plea bargain in which the receiving charge is dismissed and you get sentenced under Prop 36.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">