• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

want to divorce

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

M

manuel franco

What is the name of your state? california. i been married for 15 yrs. tried hard to have a good family with no results. my problem is that my wife does drugs, and always use all our money. she denies it but i had found pipes where she smoke crack or something. small straws to snore coke, etc. and when i ask her she denies and comes with all kinds of excuses. we had 4 kids 5,12,15,and 16 that is the reason why i had tolerated this situation for so long. but i had enough and want out, with the exception that i want my kids. what can i do? i can't prove in court that she does drugs because i know she will denied. please any advice will be appreciated. i don't do drugs have a full time job, and i had been going to college for the last 2 years.thank you fo much.:confused:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">