• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

school zone

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

H

harold.wa

What is the name of your state? Washington St.
If someone is busted manufacturing marijuana, not selling it just growing it and he lives by a bussiness school, not a childrens school with no sighn that says children present or drug school zone, can they still charge you for being in a school zone. This is a Eton tech school and is for adults only and there are no children present other than maybe kids that are brought by there parents while they are attendng school. Help my friend please, Harold.wa

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

harold.wa said:
What is the name of your state? Washington St.
If someone is busted manufacturing marijuana, not selling it just growing it and he lives by a bussiness school, not a childrens school with no sighn that says children present or drug school zone, can they still charge you for being in a school zone. This is a Eton tech school and is for adults only and there are no children present other than maybe kids that are brought by there parents while they are attendng school. Help my friend please, Harold.wa

My response:

And why would we be interested in helping your friend?

You do the crime, you do the time.

IAAL

racer72

The Washington state school zone law applies to any public or private school that is attended by minors. Signs are not required.

H

harold.wa

Even if its a tech school which you have to be a high school graduate inorder to attend.

H

harold.wa

I was going to attend the school at one time myself and went and talked to someone there about it and I had to have a diploma or a ged.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">