• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

being served// personal injury

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

swtdarlng1

What is the name of your state? Ca

My friend was not properly served. The court papers were just left in the mail box at the door. He was not home at the time nor was anyone home. The court papers were not mailed but were just left in the box. What does he do at this point since he wasnt served right? Then i need to know if there is a certain time limit on when it was filed to the time it supposely been served.?? Do they have a certain time to serve the papers??

Does he just ignore the court papers since he wasnt properly served or what????

thanks so much again

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

My response:

Please, do not start a new thread when you want to respond. Copy all of the above information, and go back to your original thread, and click on the "post reply" button. Then paste the above information on that thread.

IAAL

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">